Power Point, Leader Guide & Participant Guide
Half Day, Kit to Roll-Out Instructor-Led Program
Ask us about the eLearning module that can be purchased as a reference tool
The Psychologically Safe Workplace:
What Managers/Supervisors Need to Know & Practice to Promote and Create a Safe & Healthy Culture where both Employees and the Organization can Thrive
HR Proactive has developed a Psychologically Safe Workplace Training Program and here is what you will learn:
- Define key concepts such as a 'psychologically safe workplace' and 'psychosocial hazards' and distinguish between 'mental illness', 'mental injury' and 'mental health'
- State the key business and legal drivers for creating and maintaining a psychologically safe environment, including the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Explain management’s role in protecting the mental health of their employees
- Improve your organization’s work environment through application of Strategies for Psychologically Safety
- Apply the course material to a case study of a workplace situation
- Locate further resources to support a Psychologically Safe Workplace
Managers and supervisors at all levels seeking to:
- Implement the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace ahead of voluntary compliance;
- Minimize the legal risks to their organizations;
- Improve the productivity and overall functioning of their workplaces.